Whiff of freshness at all times at Sophia Hills
Always wanted to live in a grand condo, but found most of them far away for comfort? Well, here is an answer to put those worries at bay, Sophia Hills. The latest presentation is brought forth by Hoi Hup Realty, Singapore’s leading developers with an impressive track-record of residential offerings of highest quality. This condo is located @ Mount Sophia in the prime District 9, where such as large land parcel is surely a rare and pat-your-back type of achievement for the developers.
This is a 99 year leasehold property, and contains exclusive 493 abodes. These units are organised into neat and elegant edifices, the blocks of 7, 6, 5 and 4 storeys, to create an eclectic mix of varied sizes in an effort to break the monotony of homogeneous looking blocks that most other condos possess.
The upbeat location enjoys a 5 min. walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT and is well-connected to CBD, Marina Bay, Plaza Singapura and a lot more. Many schools are also in close vicinity here. Inside the complex are first-class contemporary amenities that mark the style of smart and holistic living spaces. Gym, swimming pool, guard-house, sun deck, kids’ play areas, BBQ pits and many such features are integral to this wonderful enclosure.
The ubiquitous location of Sophia Hills enjoys the serene and pristine location, a bit away from city humdrum, yet well-connected for the necessity of modern urban conveniences. A short distance from Orchard Road, and a short zippy drive can make you reach CBD, Marina Bay, VivoCity and Sentosa, to name a few.
But if it is entertainment you want, you don’t need to travel far. For here are The Cathay, Centrepoint, 313 Somerset and many other recreation centers close by. Many schools are also well-established in the neighbourhood. Hence the fine surroundings make Sophia Hills an ideal destination for the well-heeled.
Amenities in the Neighbourhood
The neighbourhood of Sophia Hills is replete with all forms of utilities and entertainment:
- Well-established schools such as SOTA School of the Arts, St. Margaret’s Primary School, Stamford Primary School and Singapore Management University.
- Just 10 min. for vehicle owners to reach commercial hubs such as Orchard Road, CBD, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront.
- MRT Station close by is Dhoby Ghaut Interchange MRT Station, which further connects to 3 MRT lines for smooth commute.
- Recreation Centers such as The Cathay, 313 Somerset, Takashiyama, Plaza Singapura and the Centerpoint.
- Raffles Hospital nearby for medical emergencies.
- Fort Canning and Istana Park for a natural connect mixed with leisure.
Why buy a condominium here
Sophia Hills condo gives the following benefits:
- Backed by reputed developers – Hoi Hup Realty
- Rare large land plot parcel in premium District 9, probably the last one for sale in the area.
- 5 min. walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, from where it is connected to 3 MRT lines.
- A well-established residential sector.
- Rental potential is tremendous as it can grab attention of professionals from CBD and Marina Bay.
- High return potential for investment, as the prices shall escalate fast in near future.
- Convenience of schools, restaurants, shopping arenas nearby.
- The architecture is pleasing with varying height towers.
- Integrated living with sophisticated amenities.
Features and Facilities
The lovely facilities at Sophia Hills include:
- Kindergarten and child care center
- In-house restaurant
- Car park basement
- Guard House
- Swimming pool
- Indoor gym
- 3 –story grand Clubhouse
- Internet Room
- Media Room
- Steam Rooms
- Barbecue Areas
- Sun deck
- Function rooms
- Kids’ playground
- Ample car parking
- Suave lift lobbies and high-speed elevators in each block
- Beautiful green ambience
Developer: Hoi Hup Mount Sophia Pte Ltd.
Project Name: Sophia Hills
Tenure: 99 year lease
Land size: 23,770.5 sq. m. (255,865.66 sq. ft. )
Plot Ratio: 1.6
No. of blocks: 12
No. of storeys:
- 7 storeys (1 block)
- 6 storeys (4 blocks)
- 5 storeys (1 block)
- 4 storeys (6 blocks)
Ground Floor Area: 56,218 sq. m. (605,123 sq. ft.)
Estimated TOP: 3rd Aug 2018
Estimated Date of Legal Completion: 30th Jan 2021
Total units: 493
1 Bedroom – 16 units
1 Bedroom + Study – 88 units
2 Bedroom– 66 units
2 Bedroom + Study – 6 units
2 Bedroom dual Key – 228 units
3 Bedroom– 33 units
3 Bedroom + Utility– 36 units
3 Bedroom + Utility + Private Lobby– 6 units
4 Bedroom + Utility + Private Lobby– 10 units