Live with openness and freshness! Be stunned at the ravishing landscape in your condo that uplifts your spirits every day!
When a city like Singapore has been bursting with growing demands of an upwardly moving economy and a swelling population, the city’s main areas have been jostling for quality space. No wonder then that the city’s fringes are blossoming into superb examples of sound infrastructure and beautiful modern habitable zones. Queenstown is one such region which is now booming into a self-sufficient and pleasant satellite town of Singapore.
MCC Land Singapore developers are well reputed developers who have many high quality projects under their belt all over Singapore. They have many subsidiaries and all of them together are currently crafting more than half a dozen suave projects in Singapore. Their subsidiary, HY Realty, is responsible for bringing out a new launch condo called Queens Peak in Queenstown. The MCC New Launch Condo is located at Commonwealth Avenue, facing Dundee Road.
The land parcel of the Condo at Dundee measure a whopping 51,528.89 square meters for the Gross Floor Area and 10,516.07 square meters of Site Area. The location is very prime as it is well-connected via Queenstown MRT, just 100 m off the site. This is backed by a robust bus service and a Bus Station for public road transport linkage. Vehicle owners can also rejoice as the Alexandria Road connects to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) directly, and the Tiong Bahru road connects to the Central Expressway (CTE). Thus whether it is Orchard Road, CBD, Marina Bay or the Southern Waterfront, the traditional hot spots of Singapore, all can be reached within 5-10 min drive from Queens Peak.
Inside the premises, the developers proposes to have 736 residential units, each promising to be an elegant modern abode with the finest interiors. Designed along global and contemporary styles, these homes will have intelligent layouts that focus on privacy and intelligent use of precious space. Also fitted with the top of the line gadgets and home appliances, these units will be self-contained with all the features needed for a fine living.
The premises boast of the best of educational and recreational centres around. Well known schools fine eateries, and even medical centres are located at close hand.
For recreation, there are a number of things to do within the campus, like indoor gym, swimming pool, kids’ play area, walkways, green lush landscape to sit and relax etc. But if one does decide to step put, there are the lot more options to indulge into. These include the idyllic and naturally rich Hortpark, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Alexandra Canal Linear Park, the latter offering a skating zone as well. Sports and fitness enthusiasts can enjoy the facilities at Delta Sports Complex, Queenstown Stadium or simply jog and cycle nearby.
Queens Peak is located in the upcoming District 03 of Singapore. Besides a great connectivity via Queenstown MRT, Bus Stop and expressways like AYE and CTE, the area has all of the utilities in close vicinity. There are lots of parks, waterfronts, recreational and sports centres around. There is also no dearth of well-known shopping malls, cinema halls, retail, and fine eateries all around. Many good schools are in close accessibility. One rare advantage is the proximity to many heritage sites like the Princess House and the Church of the Blessed Sacrament, which adds to the value of the property at Queens Peak.
Amenities in the Neighbourhood
MCC New Launch called Queens Peak can boast of many amenities around:
- The Condo at Dundee Road is 100 m away from the Queenstown MRT Station. Also other MRT stations close by are Redhill MRT, Napier MRT, Holland Village MRT, Buona Vista MRT and Commonwealth MRT.
- Well connected to road network for vehicle owners, as the Alexandria Road connecting to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) directly, and the Tiong Bahru road connecting to the Central Expressway (CTE).
- Many reputed schools are nearby. These include Queenstown Primary and Secondary Schools, New Town Primary School, Crescent Girls’ School, Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Alexandria Primary School, Henderson Secondary School, Global Indian International School, Civil Service College, ISS International School and INSEAD Asia Campus.
- Supermarkets and convenience stores as well as shopping malls are located close by to the Condo at Dundee. These include Anchorpoint, IKEA Alexandra, Alexandra Central, Queensway Shopping Center Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Fairprice and Giant.
- Many recreational and sports centres like Alexandra Canal Linear Park, Hortpark, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Delta Sports Complex and Queenstown Stadium are located nearby.
- Heritage sites like the Princess House, the esteemed house of the Anchor Brewery’s former brew master, and the Church of the Blessed Sacrament lie in proximity.
- It is in the neighbourhood of three posh areas – Redhill, Queenstown and Tiong Bahru. Thus the residents of MCC New Launch will benefit from the best features offered by all three locales.
Why buy an abode in Queens Peak Condo at Dundee
The MCC New Launch condo gives the following benefits:
- Prestigious location of District 03, which has a lot of fresh and vibrant development
- Well connected via many MRT stations.
- Accessible via AYE and CTE expressways
- Backed by reputed builder
- Next to three posh regions – Redhill, Queenstown and Tiong Bahru
- In vicinity of many good schools
- Fine dining and fine entertainment options in close access
- Full condo features
- New and fresh development
- Elegant homes with all appliances and smart interiors
- The Star Vista – a novel entertainment hub is nearby
- Great rental potential and high capital appreciation
Features and Facilities
The facilities at Queens Peak Condo at Dundee are worth feeling proud of! These include:
- Kids’ play zone
- Indoor Gym
- Function Room
- Guard House
- Swimming Pool
- Sun Deck
- Tennis Court
- BBQ Area
- Outdoor Fitness Station
Developer: HY Realty, a subsidiary of MCC Land Singapore
Project Name: Queens Peak @ Dundee
Address: Dundee Road / Commonwealth Avenue, Singapore
Tenure: 99 year leasehold
Site Area: 10,516.07 square meters
Gross Floor Area: 51,528.89 square meters
Total units: 736, 2 Towers, 44 Floors
1st to 27th Floors – 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms
28th to 44th Floors – 4 bedrooms to 5 bedrooms
1 – 1+1 bedroom – 266 units – 425 sq. ft. to 495 sq. ft.
2 bedrooms – 190 units – 620 sq. ft. to 809 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms – 228 units – 784 sq. ft. to 1,040 sq. ft.
4 bedrooms – 32 units – 1,480 sq. ft.
5 bedrooms – 16 units – 1,947 sq. ft.
Penthouses – 4 units – 4,519 sq. ft. to 4,778 sq. ft.
Expected TOP: To Be Advised
Enjoy exclusive privacy and fine taste living!
Queens Peak is open for VVIP Registration. Call Queens Peak Show Flat Registration Hotline @ 6612 7321 or fill up the contact form to register now!
Request for Queens Peak E-brochure & Floor Plans now
VVIP Registration Form