Principal Garden Singapore is a marvelous new residential project that offers unbeatable advantage to live in the city-fringe location. Presented by the renowned UOL Group, Principal Garden is surely an avant-garde destination that is set amidst peaceful and serene surroundings, being located at Prince Charles Crescent, in Singapore district 3, near the Singapore Botanical Garden. The enclave is flanked by the Good Class Bungalow and foreign embassies, the low-rise nature of GCB helping the apartments at Principal Garden to enjoy mesmerizing views of the botanical greens.
The units are ideal for bachelors and small families who wish to stay near the city’s commercial and activity hub. For Principal Garden is just a short 400m walk to the Redhill Market and the Redhill MRT. A leisurely stroll that you will enjoy as you set out to work each day. The area within the enclosure and that around it is so designed that you will feel rejuvenated as you take in a whiff of fresh air any time of the day.
Each unit of Principal Garden is marked by spaciousness for a comfortable and lavish urban lifestyle. Equipped with the choicest of globally inspired furnishings, you will love the warmth and grandeur of your personal abodes. A warm space that is private and perfect to shut out the world, as you bask in the much-needed privacy.
Principal Garden Singapore is located in the melting pot of urban city. There are multiple modes of transportation located conveniently in the vicinity. No dearth of bus stops and MRT stations like Redhill, Tiong Bahru, Somerset and Queenstown MRT, all add to the pleasure of ready connectivity. For those who like to travel by road, there are important transport corridors such as the Alexandra Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway in close proximity, to take you zipping to all key locales of Singapore.
Amenities in the Neighbourhood of Principal Gardens
The list of amenities in the neighbourhood is quite long and impressive. These include:
- Top quality well-established educational centers like Alexandra Primary School, River Valley Primary School, Queenstown Primary and Secondary Schools, Zhangde Primary School, Crescent Girls School and Henderson Secondary School, amongst a host of others as well.
- Recreational hubs and entertainment zones for wonderful shopping, fine-dining or just plain hanging out. There are Valley Point, Tanglin Mall, Ion Orchard, The Centerpoint, Great World City, and Tanglin Shopping Centre and so on.
- Singapore’s shopping pride at Orchard Road is also at a comfortable distance.
- National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic, One North Biopolis, Raffle Place, Marina Financial Center and Fusionpolis are the commercial workspaces and professional education schools close by.
- Greens like the Botanical Gardens and nature parks like Labrador Park and Mount Faber.
- Hot destinations for restaurants and pubs such as Rochester Park, Holland Village and Dempsey Hill, frequented by the crème of the crème.
- Even the epitome of entertainment, the world famous iconic Sentosa Island is a smooth drive from here.
Why buy a condominium in Principal Garden
Principal Garden is the best choice for you, since it offers unmatchable location, at affordable prices. It is your ticket to a hassle-free and sophisticated lifestyle, due to its:
- Prime and peaceful location.
- Limited land parcel in poshest area around Redhill and Price Charles Crescent.
- Land size is massive and hence well designed with articulate landscaping.
- The land bid per plot ratio here is much lower than that of the neighboring The Crest condo.
- Green surroundings.
- Ease of commute with major expressways, MRT stations close by.
- Close to well-known schools and commercial zones, as well as recreational centers.
- Reputed builders with many international awards in their ambit.
- Globally designed smart layout of the site as well as the livable units.
The facilities for exclusive use of its esteemed residents include:
- A 2000 sq. ft. grand gymnasium.
- Common facility area spanning 200,000 sq. ft. area.
- Principal Club located at the rooftop with a sky pool ad sky dining.
- An exclusive gentlemen’s club to facilitate exotic wine-storage.
- Pleasing landscapes with 4 seasonal themes.
- Clear shimmering swimming pool.
- Yoga/aerobics studio.
- Reading Room.
- Piano Room.
- Kids’ playground.
Developer: UOL Venture Investments Pte. Ltd.
Project Name: Principal Garden
Tenure: 99 year lease
Land Area: 268,716 sq. ft.
Address: Prince Charles Crescent
Estimated TOP: 2020
Total Units: 663 Units
1 BR: 474 – 495 sq. ft.
2BR: 753-850 sq. ft.
3BR: 1066-1216 sq. ft.
4BR: 1550 sq. ft.
The 3 and 4 BR sets are available with deluxe variants such as private lifts as well.
4+1 BR with private lift: 1981 sq. ft.
5+1 BR with private lift: 2325 sq. ft.