Sophistication and suavity comes in full bloom at Lakeville
Enjoy the expansive views from the plush of your homes at Lakeville Condominium Singapore. Set in district 22, Lakeville @ Jurong District, is a marvel and an eye-pooping complex that is a delight both for investors and home-seekers alike. For it is the delivery of a fine promise of being the starting point of trendy living, a promise that oozes out of every nook and corner in one to five bedroom units and penthouses, with variants of dual-key as well. These homes are deemed to be personal warm inviting homes splashed with luxury of spaciousness, wide balconies, rooftops and terraces, besides being adorned with stylish interiors throughout. Modern appliances and imported fixtures add to the high-graded quality finish, fit for the urbane upwardly mobile inhabitants.
The renowned developers MCL Land – Lakeville are the visionaries behind this concept. Flanked by major shopping, entertainment, enterprise and commercial hubs, along with schools, ease of transportation and shopping malls make it an ideal location. The features inside are well crafted for a fine living that caters to the relaxation of the mind, body and soul. So you need not got anywhere at all for day-to-day fitness and also enjoy the shared community bonds with like-minded neighbours. Indeed a much sought-after elite address in near future!
Lakeville is situated in a very advantageous location. Schools, MRT, shopping centers, restaurants, entertainment centers and offices are within walking or short commute distance. Shopping plazas, supermarkets and malls are located close by. The area is deemed to be the new CBD of the West. The nearby Tuas and Jurong Industrial Estates are hotspots for entrepreneurs and global businesses, with more than 3000 MNC’s and SME’s. There is a plan to develop the lakeside into a major leisure destination and thus the residents of Lakeville are set to benefit from this.
Amenities in the Neighbourhood
The benefits of Lakeville are well testified by the wonderful facilities in the neighbourhood, which include:
• Well-established schools such as Jurong Junior School, River Valley High School, Rulang Primary School and Canadian International School.
• Shopping, fine-dining and recreation are possible at Jurong Point, JCube, JEM and IMM, Westgate, Jurong Regional Library and Jurong East Swimming Complex.
• MRT Stations close by like Chinese Garden MRT, Boon Lay MRT and the Lakeside MRT.
• For vehicle owners, there are smooth corridors as Ayer Rajah Expressway and the Pan Island Expressway.
• Ng Teng Feng General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital are nearby as well.
Why buy a condominium in here? It has the unparalleled gains for you
• As the name suggest, there is an impressive view of the lake from your homes
• A suave waterfront for a leisurely stroll with family, kayaking and dragon boating.
• Shopping and dining attractions
• Elegance and state-of-the-art expansive living spaces
• Unhindered privacy that lets you be ‘you’
• Fully self-sustainable enclave with every possible sports and rejuvenation features.
• Fully functional modern homes fitted with latest fittings.
• Wide array of homes to choose from.
• An area which is entrenched in greenery.
• An elevated continuous deck that will link it to the Lakeside.
• Near the upcoming hub for commercial and office spaces which will increase the value of the property in coming future
• Integrated living.
• High rental potential and great yield in investments.
Features and Facilities
The wonderful facilities at Lakeville include:
• Mesmerizing lake view
• Tennis Court
• Guard House
• Swimming pool
• Aqua gym
• Outdoor fitness station
• Barbecue Areas
• Indoor gym
• Yoga house
• Kids’ playground
• Function Room
• Ample car parking
• Suave lift lobbies and high-speed elevators in each block
• Large open balconies, rooftops and terraces
• Beautiful manicured green ambience
Developer: MCL Land (Prestige) Pvt. Lte.
Project Name: Lakeville
Tenure: 99 year lease
Gross Floor Area: 240,663.7 sq. ft.
Address: Jurong Lake, Singapore
No. of towers: 6
No. of storeys: 16
No. of car park spaces: 696 (7 for handicapped)
No. of lifts: 2 lifts, 1 lift lobby is each block
Ground Floor Area: 56,218 sq. m. (605,123 sq. ft.)
Estimated Date of Vacant Possession: 30th Jan 2018
Estimated Date of Legal Completion: 30th Jan 2021
Total Units: 696 residential units
3 commercial units
1 Bedroom – 31 units
2 Bedroom– 288 units
3 Bedroom– 247 units
4 Bedroom– 88 units
4 Bedroom dual key – 16 units
5 Bedroom – 15 units
4 bedroom penthouse – 4 units
4 bedroom + Study penthouse – 6 units
4 bedroom penthouse – 1 unit