Simply jaw dropping offices with sophisticated style at Centrium Square!
Centrium Square is a unique commercial and residential property on Serangoon Road in District 08 of Singapore. It is also the rare Freehold Mixed Development which is a bonus indeed! Singapore has land in scarcity, so the freehold status of Centrium Square becomes an exciting and coveted project. The site at 320 Serangoon Road where it is located used to be known early as Serangoon Plaza and so Centrium Square is old wine in a new bottle!
It is only a minute’s walk from the Farrer Park MRT Station and 2 MRT stops away from the MRT Interchange at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station and 3 MRT stops away from the MRT station Interchange at City Hall. Thus it is a fine Commercial next to Farrer Park MRT and that makes it a lucrative place for high-powered businesses and corporate offices.
The region has been witnessing a boom and is a melting pot of vibrant culture and traditional heritage. In close proximity to Centrium Square, is the new Connexion, which has given a great boost to hospitality and healthcare of the area.
Near the Freehold Mixed Development is the quaint Little India, with its ethnic and modern shops and quirky artifacts on display. Also the area is alive with the mega departmental store Mustafa in Singapore, ad so there is a lot of activity here round the clock.
Centrium Square thus promises to be an address that is good for the growth and prosperity of the business that operate from here. The Commercial next to Farrer Park MRT has a great potential for huge return on investment and also positioned to yield high rental incomes. The Freehold Mixed Development has a healthy balance of office suites, medical suites, 5 storeys of retail, a grand sky terrace and ample car parking. The entire facade of Centrium Square is made of an impressive tough glass and that adds grandeur and modernity. There are a total of 19 floors in this elegant edifice.
The location of Centrium Square is really fantastic. It is at the site where the erstwhile Serangoon Plaza stood earlier on Serangoon Road. It is well-connected via road network that includes the Central Expressway (CTE), and major roads such as Bukit Timah Road, Serangoon Road and Balestier Road. The Commercial next to Farrer Park MRT has great connectivity via the MRT, and only 2 stations away from Dhoby Ghaut Interchange and 3 stops away from City Hall MRT Interchange.
Next to Little India, Centrium Square shares space with the stalwarts like the Mustafa Centre and the newly built marvelous Connexion. The hospitality giant Hotel Parkroyal on Kitchener Road lies bang across the Centrium Square.
The location of Centrium Square gives the advantage for proximity to Theaters at the Bay, Marina Sands Bay, Art Science Museum, Asian Civilization Museum and the Esplanade.
Amenities in the Neighbourhood
There are so many amenities near Centrium Square Freehold Mixed Development:
- It is a Commercial next to Farrer Park MRT which is the best way to travel in Singapore. Also the Dhoby Ghaut and the City Mall MRT Interchange Stations are just 2 and 3 stops away.
- The mega departmental store that never sleeps i.e. the Mustafa Centre is next door.
- The luxury Hotel Parkroyal on Kitchener Road lies opposite the road from Centrium Square.
- The entertainment options are aplenty. These include Theaters at the Bay, Marina Sands Bay, Art Science Museum, Asian Civilization Museum and the Esplanade.
- Shopping malls nearby include The Verge Shopping Mall, City Square Mall and the Tekka Center.
- Orchard Shopping Belt is close by.
- The road feeds are a robust network which includes the CTE, Bukit Timah Road, Serangoon Road and Balestier Road.
- Well-reputed schools nearby include School of Arts, Singapore and Farrer Park Primary School.
- Little India ethnic hub is close by.
Why invest in here
- Unbeatable location in District 08
- Business growth potential
- Modern plush architecture
- Next to Mustafa Centre, and opposite to Hotel Parkroyal
- Top-notch facilities
- Rejuvenation in terms of landscaped decks and sky terraces
- Rare commercial freehold property
- The only fresh commercial office space in the region
- A healthy mix of offices, medical suites, retail and F&B outlets
- The commercial next to Farrer Park MRT, Novena MRT and Boon Keng MRT
- Elegant interiors which include glass windows with fantastic views and high ceilings
- Eye-catchy finish that never fails to impress employees as well as customers/clients
- Column free office spaces for maximum space usage
- Lots of car park area
- High rental potential
The features here at the Centrium Square Commercial next to Farrer Park MRT are lavish and modern:
- Sky Terrace
- Carpeted Corridors
- Office Space at 9731 sq. ft. on each floor
- 5 sq. m. deck at each level
- Hi-speed lifts – 6 in all
- Levels 9 to 19 are office spaces that are
- Individual AC ledge
- 5 m ceiling height
- Column Free
- Individual shower and toilet
- Full height glass façade
- Double glazed panels for energy efficiency
- Level 6 to 8 has medical suites
- Level 3 to 5 have exclusive car park
- Landscaped Deck on level 5
- Level 1 and 2 contain the F&B, retail outlets and a smart atrium
Developer: Tong Eng Group
Project Name: Centrium Square
Tenure/ Type: Freehold Mixed Development
Site Area: 6,365.8 sq. m. (68,521 sq. ft.)
Address: 320 Serangoon Road
Total Units: 143 Offices, 39 Medical Suites, 49 Retail Shops
No. of blocks: 1
No. of floors: 19
No. of passenger lifts: 6
Office space: 9731 sq. ft. per floor
Architect: DP Architects Pte Ltd
Expected TOP: 2020
The floor distribution:
9th – 19th storey: 143 Offices
6th – 8th Storey: 39 Medical Suites
5th Storey: Facilities Deck
3rd & 4th Storey: Car Park (124 + 4 handicapped)
1st & 2nd Storey: 49 Retail units